Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lamoreaux Grandchildren Collage 24x24 $299.99





















































This collage was created with a special someone in mind...My neighbor Caroline (who is one of my best customers...) decided to purchase a collage for her own mom and her mother-in-law for Mother's Day this year. This particular collage is for her mother-in-law and it is of all of the Lamoreaux grandkids from  three sets of families. There are 10 kids all together. It is the biggest group of grandkids I have done yet. It was fun putting them all together on a canvas. My brother-in-law Scott was over today and saw one for the first time. He said, "it makes the pictures look HD!" I thought that was the MOST perfect comparison to what an HD t.v. looks like and actually seeing one of my canvas' in person. Unfortunately, you cannot see it on the blog pics...It takes everything and it makes it just pop out at you like you are reallying seeing something in HD! This was a 24x24 canvas and is priced at $299.99.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. Thanks so much for sharing, like always.