Friday, February 12, 2010

The Lamoroeaux Family 24x24 $299.99
















Below is the same collage with different angles to see more details.
















This is the Lamoroeaux Family. They are neighbors of mine. Caroline already had these amazing photos taken of her family, and I think they are all simply gorgeous! She let me have free reign with the design in regards to the arrangement and colors. She did want a traditional timeless piece that wouldn't go out of style. So I picked out more nuetral colors that went well with their outfits. This hangs in her entryway in her home, and can I just tell you the "wow" factor that it gives off when you walk through her door? It is sooo incredible! In fact she loves this one so much, so is doing a seperate collage of each child to put into a gallery on her main feature wall. So far, she has two done of her two oldest kids with their baptism pictures.

Testimonial by Caroline:

Elena is one of the most talented women I know. Her ability to take the pictures I gave her and the freedom to run with it to produce what she does is amazing. While these pictures of the collage she did are awesome, they do not do them justice. You will be blown away when you see it in person! I have been so happy with her results that I have ordered several already, and will be even ordering more in the very near future. I am so glad I can call this creative, talented woman my friend!
Caroline Lamoroeaux











No comments: