Friday, February 12, 2010

Jerry's Collage "God be with you till we meet again" 10x10 $149.99


























Many of you know, Vanessa (from the most amazing shop in the world....Designer Blvd). Her husband is serving our country in the middle east and didn't leave too long ago. I did a big canvas for her and her gorgeous family and after looking at the people in the collage for so many hours, it feels like I am kind of connected with them! (I think the long, late night hours will do that to anybody...) So when I heard that he would be gone from his family, I wanted to do something really special for him. I asked Vanessa to get me as many pictures as possible to smather onto a small canvas that would be easy for him to pack and take with him in the field. I shank the pictures done to about the size of a stamp and loaded as many sweet wonderful moments onto it as I could. Vanessa just sent it to him and I am excited to hear the feedback after her gets it! This is an amazing idea for anyone who travels a lot and it is very light weight and doesn't take up much space. It is a 10x10 size and the cost is $149.99.

No comments: