Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heidi Smith Family 24x24 $299.99

t

This collage is of the Smith family. Heidi is a good friend of mine and saw one of the pieces I did for someone else and went banana's over it! She bought this one for her sweet mom to take back to Canada with her as a nice showcase piece for her home. She wanted it done for Christmas so I put her on the top of my priority list and got it done for her in a few days (just before Christmas Eve)! She has 2 boys and a girl. I absolutely adore her family picture with the kids looking up in awe of their wonderful parents and that's why I chose the word "adore" for the word of the collage. I always pick at least one word that really portrays what the family is all about. OR the customer picks one, which is even more sentimental...

No comments: