Friday, May 21, 2010

Engagement Collage 24x24 canvas $299.99


This is my one of my best friends daughter. Her name is Chelsea, (soon to be Mrs. Blaser). She is an amazing person and smart as a whip! She actually was my consistant babysister for four years when we lived in Ahwatukee (phx area) when my two oldest boys were just tiny guys.















I was so excited to do this collage for them. They are both amazingly gorgeous AND super nice people too. I am so happy for them both!! Their wedding date is June 19th 2010.

Chelsea said to keep with a traditional feel and for the main colors to be reds and blacks. I asked what their nicknames for each other were. I put those in the collage as well. What so cool about this art is that it is very personal. The extra touches I add mean something to my customers. No one in general is going to understand every little detail, but that's what makes them all so special. Scott's friends call him, "Blaser the amazer". So after Scott and Chelsea started dating, friends then referred to the couple as BTA 2 (squared). So I definitely had to put that on the collage somewhere!



Anyways, it is a gorgeous feature for a prominate space in your home that add's that punch of personality that most homes desperately need! AND it's an amazing timeless treasure that no one else will have and THAT is something that I think is very very cool...24x24 canvas the price is $299.99

No comments: