Thursday, March 10, 2011

VIEWING MY PICTURES

Hey you guys...ok. I hope the pictures of all my different collages are NOT too confusing. When I post them, they make sense to me, but after viewing them, I could see why it might be a little weird. To see what each collage really looks like, look for the full view of each one. The only reason there are different pictures within the same square is because I took close ups of the same collage for you to see different angles of the collage. There is so much detail it's really hard to capture with just one full shot. Hope that clears up the picture confusion...Well all I can say is they look like a million bucks in person.




Thanks! ~Elena

2 comments:

Allyson Pecilunas said...

I just found your blog through google. I am now your newest follower. Come check me out if you get a chance.

Noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com

Jewels In My Crown said...

yippee! you know i need some followers, mine fan base is on the slim side...haha. thanks for checking me out, i will come look at your blog too. ~e