Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nicole, Sachin, & Taylor 24x24 Canvas Collage $299.99


This is the beautiful Shah Family in all there wonderful glory with their most precious treasure, Taylor. I know I have said this before, so this is for any new viewers...pictures on this blog don't come close to capturing the magic of this beautiful piece. This family LOVES each other. Look at their eyes...they adore each other. Thank you Nicole for providing me such amazing pictures of your great moments. I visited Nicole's house for the initial consult to get a good feel of her decor and color palet. She has a beautiful tuscan feel with rich warm colors. I love how the underlying colors on the collage pop out in between the pictures that your eyes are drawn to. It is very subtle to have them in the background, but important to tie into your home decor. She has a wonderful place to showcase it. I loved working with you Nicole. It was an awesome experience.

Keep in mind that there are several different angles to ONE collage. I do this so you can really see the different sides to everything...I know it gets a little confusing..SORRY!

This canvas size is a 24x24 and cost $299.99.

No comments: