Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ultimate Mother's Day Gift 24x24 $299.99



































I met a fantastic women over the last few weeks! We have became friends over our collage process. I met her through the store Designer Blvd where she purchased a canvas from me. This beautiful piece of art is going to go to her Mom for Mother's Day! What an amazing gift this will be off all of her grand-kids. Shannon Cobb is my friends name and the two cutie pies in on the top belong to her. Her son is named Cael, and her daughter is Brooke. The other two kiddo's are from her sisters who collaborated together with Shannon in this effort for the ultimate present for their Mom! Their names are Addison and Cole. All the pictures were SOOO adorable. Great job with sending me some dynamite shots of them! Shannon can't wait to get one of her own for her house! This is a 24x24 size canvas and the price is $299.99


Testimonial from Shannon:
Dear Elena,
Thank you so much for the AMAZING collage. This is something me and my family will cherish forever. This will be in our family for a lifetime and it is truly priceless. The beauty of your work can not be explained. Your artistic vision is truly amazing. I love that I summed my family and our style up and you came up with a perfect representation for our home. Working with you was such a wonderful, flawless experience. I love the fact that when I emailed or called you, I got an immediate response! You are a truly remarkable artist.
Thanks again,
Shannon Cobb

No comments: